Monday, April 2, 2012

Riley Blake Chevrons - Here Today and Gone Soon!



I just received a small shipment of Chevron Cottons from Riley Blake on Thursday night. I have been drooling over them ever since! I have been thinking about what I would make if I bought some for myself and what fabrics would I match it up with. I am thinking about a peasant dress for my little girl with navy Chevron Cottons and Dots in Rouge from Verona for trim. BUT...the chevrons are selling like hot cakes! I am already sold out of yellow and I have only 1 yard left of orange! I have some navy, red, green and pink left and I am expecting some gray and aqua to arrive in the near future. Such a great fabric line to have in the shop, I can't wait to get some more in! What is your favorite Chevron Cotton color and what would you make with it?

No comments:

Post a Comment